WE ARE HIRING
Our firm is large enough to work on high-profile cases but small enough to allow you to participate fully in engagements. We are structured enough to provide individualized mentoring and coaching, but flexible enough to give you frostbite to many diverse practice areas.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
- Candidates residing in US with work authorization are eligible to apply(PA)
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Records; Epic or Athena experience is highly preferred.
- Previous Experience as Medical Scribe Preferred
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
- Employment status: Independent Contractor (1099)
- Pre-employment background verification is mandatory
- Pay will be $11- $15 per hour
- Pay periods: 1-15 (pay date 25th) and 16-last day of month (pay date 10th of following month)
- Payment via Direct Deposit
Pennhealth Informatics was founded in 2017, offers 24/7 transcription, scribing, coding & billing services to hospitals, clinics and physicians across the United States.