Our firm is large enough to work on high-profile cases but small enough to allow you to participate fully in engagements. We are structured enough to provide individualized mentoring and coaching, but flexible enough to give you frostbite to many diverse practice areas.
Exposure to various practice areas to broaden your professional expertise
The opportunity to learn from expert colleagues and leading academic experts
The chance to work alongside leading attorneys, corporate executives, and specialists across industries
A range of training and professional development opportunities
Shifts: Three shifts available (40hrs/week needed)
Job Role: Scribes work directly with physicians and learn about medicine by listening to and documenting patient encounters. Offline Scribes listen to recorded patient visits and are responsible for updating the medical record with pertinent, well-written medical history, physical examination, assessment and plan, findings and procedures, within a clear time limit. Jobs evaluated based on quality assessment.
1. Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff and patients.
2. Excellent professional writing skills, including advanced proficiency in English grammar and spelling.
3. Ability to work under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
4. Proficiency with or the willingness and ability to learn medical terminology.
5. Ability to speak, read and write the English language fluently.
6. You must work in a secure and private location on a computer with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
7. You must have a typing speed of at least 60 words per minute.
8. MUST own all the necessary equipment: high-speed internet, Windows 7, 8 10, MS Office 2010 or above, CPU i3 third generation or above, headphones etc.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
1. Candidates residing in Pennsylvania state are eligible to apply(PA)
2. Resident or be authorized to work in the United States
3. Familiarity with Electronic Health Records; Epic or Athena experience is highly preferred.
4. Min. 2 years’ experience as Medical Scribe
5. Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
1. Employment status: Statutory Employee (W2, without medical insurance)
2. Pre-employment background verification mandatory
3. Pay will be $10/hour
4. Pay periods: 1-15 (pay date 25th) and 16-last day of month (pay date 10th of following month)
5. Payment via Direct Deposit